The DRV-Z1 Deep Reality Viewer
Supplied by Hawker Richardson, DRV-Z1 Deep Reality Viewer from Vision Engineering offers engineers an inspection solution that allows an incredible 3D view. Supplied to a wide range of industries including Defense, Medical Devices and PCB manufacturers, the DRV is the perfect solution for inspection of critical parts. Best of all, you can still wear your prescription glasses.
Communication across sites
For organisations with multiple locations and whose supply network is geographically spread out, DRV-Z1’s 3D image view, capture and sharing enables productivity improvement and new opportunities in collaboration via real time digital connectivity.
Some of the impressive features you can expect to find include:
- 6x – 186x magnification
- Digital stereo 3D with vivid depth perception
- Remote viewing of stereo 3D images in real-time
- Globally patented 3D technology
- 10:1 zoom ratio for greater flexibility of application
- Long working distances and low light requirement
- Users able to wear spectacles for eye correction or safety
Ask for a demonstration today – seeing is believing.
See more on the DRV-Z1 HERE
Unveiling the CONTOUR 3D Geospatial Imaging System
Designed for GIS professionals the CONTOUR is a new generation of stereo displays. View here