Heller Industries 1913 MK5 Reflow Soldering Oven
The ultimate high volume Surface Mount Technology production solution with belt speeds up to 1.4m/min to accommodate the fastest pick-and-place systems delivering the highest levels of repeatability with the lowest delta Ts.
With a high-capacity, 26-inch wide heater module, the 1900 Mk5 Series reflow oven machine system offers unmatched flexibility in PCB handling. The oven may be fitted with an adjustable single-rail edge hold conveyor/mesh belt combo, to carry even the largest boards or multi-board panels (up to 20 inches wide) through the oven.
Heller SMT reflow and curing ovens offer advantages such as lower operating costs, greater flexibility, reduced maintenance and higher throughput. The new flux system eliminates maintenance by trapping the flux in a separate collection box with easy to remove plates. As a result, the oven tunnel is kept clean saving countless hours of cleaning.
|Dimensions||465 x 137 x 160 cm|
|Heating zones||9 Top, 9 Bottom|
|Cooling zones||2 Top, 3 Top (optional), Bottom cool (optional)|
|Typical power consumptions:||7,5 – 16 kW|
|Max conveyor speed:||188 cm/min|
Features and benefits
- 9 top and bottom heated zones – highest zone count per linear foot in the industry
- 100″ heated length for super reflow soldering throughput
- 2 internal cooling zones gives the lowest exit temperature
- 180″ total length – optimises floorspace utilisation
- Award winning flux separation system – Filter-less Flux Separation System, easy Clean Mode takes 30 Minutes
- Water Cooling Option To Increase Cooling Rate
With Heller’s Balanced Flow Heater Module (BFM) technology the cost of running nitrogen has been reduced by up to 50%! With LOW KW features, electrical consumption can be reduced by up to 40%! Heller customers have experienced cost savings between $15,000 – $18,000 per year.
Contact Hawker Richardson today.