What can I do to improve product quality and increase productivity?
It all starts with the right tools!
Electric torque-controlled screwdrivers are ideal for small to medium-sized businesses and are popular in light assembly and high volume manufacturing environments.
Why Businesses Choose Kolver
– Versatility – Utilised for a wide variety of applications, including fastening screws, caps, lids, seals, gaskets, plus much more.
– Cost effective – Priced 2-3 times less than comparable electric screwdrivers.
– Flexibility – Ideal for operators who require flexible and accurate torque control. Unlike pneumatic tools, torque can be changed throughout the assembly process.
– Comfort – Reduces operator RSI and safety with ergonomic design.
– Reduce costs – No compressor means big power savings and a quieter working environment.
All Hawker Richardson supplied products are backed by nationwide service support. Product training is also offered to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
To arrange your obligation-free demonstration or for more information, please contact Martin on 1300 360 031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org